Terms and Conditions
1. All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
2. The competition is open to all businesses based in Coventry and Warwickshire who commenced business before January 2015 or for new businesses who started after January 2015.
3. Entry is Free Of Charge
4. Entrants must be sole traders or have less than 250 employees at the time of entering
5. A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring
6. Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules
7. The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
8. The Judges will be one representative from each of the sponsors and media partners
9. The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
10. The Judges’ decision is final
11. By entering these awards you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
12. Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise
13. By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken
14. Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony
15. Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form
16. The closing date for all entries will be announced at the launch on Tuesday 4th July 2017
17. All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final evening on Thursday 30th November 2017
18. You may enter more than one category up to a total of two. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.