Terms and Conditions
1. All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
2. The competition is open to all businesses based in Coventry and Warwickshire who commenced business before January 2015 or for new businesses who started after January 2015.
3. Entry is Free Of Charge.
4. Entrants must be sole traders or have less than 250 employees at the time of entering.
5. A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
6. Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
7. The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. The Judges will be one representative from each of the sponsors and media partners.
9. The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
10. The Judges’ decision is final.
11. By entering these awards you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
12. Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
13. By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken.
14. Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
15. Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form.
16. The closing date for all entries will be Thursday 28th September 2017.
17. All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final evening on Tuesday 28th November 2017 at Coombe Abbey, CV3 2AB.
18. You may enter more than one category up to a total of three. Each entry has a separate entry form.
19. Refund policy – Grand final Tickets, there is a 100% refund over 60 days before event, 50% refund within 60 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.